Commercial & Municipal
We design, manufacture and install a variety of commercial products for waterfront and more.
We offer a complete line of products for commercial marinas, municipal waterfront, homeowners associations, waterfront resorts, children's summer camps, and a variety of other commercial entities.
We can plan, design and manufacture a diverse range of products, including commercial marina systems, gangways, wetland bridges, industrial exterior stair systems and pile platforms, wave attenuators, ADA docks, commercial dock and launch systems, and fishing piers. This product diversity allows us to work with a wide range of clients for their waterfront projects - from planning and design, manufacturing and installation. Our commitment to quality and our experienced professional staff is the key to the success of your project.
All of our commercial and industrial products are custom designed and fabricated at our 25,000 square foot facility in Ferrisburgh VT. We fabricate waterfront and non-waterfront systems, ranging from commercial stairways, pile platforms, fishing platforms, and a variety of other custom projects.
We have experience working with all types of commercial entities:
- Marinas & Municipalities
- Hydro dam & Utility Companies (see our Brookfield Power Plant project)
- Federal & State Agencies
- Homeowner Associations
View full gallery of images of our Commercial Marinas
Our experienced design staff, manufacturing team and installation crews offer:
- Innovative concepts for the most unusual sites or circumstances
- On-site consultation to devise the most effective project plan
- Conceptual layouts illustrating our recommendations
- State of the art manufacturing facility — no project too small or too large
We often work with architectural engineering companies and our designs can be certified and stamped by a licensed engineer. We also design ADA compliant systems.
For more information, download our Commercial Catalog
Some of our Commercial & Municipal Projects:
- Burton Island Marina
- Marina at Marble Island
- Bay Harbor Marina
- Veterans Park, Bolton Landing NY
- Second Pond Boat Launch
- Henry Hudson Kayak Launch
- 550 Marina / Lake Local, Saratoga Lake, NY
- Veterans Memorial Park Kayak Launch, Bolton Landing, NY
- Commercial Stairs and Pile Platform (Brookfield Power, Cohoes, NY)
- Floating bridge at municipal golf course
- Bolton Pier revitalization project
- Parking lot access at The Great Escape
- Maltex Building commercial stairs
- Municipal fishing pier (Bristol, VT)
- Commercial aluminum gangway at NY state boat launch
- Municipal floating dock with ADA curbing (Converse Bay, VT)