Shipping and local delivery
Our products are manufactured in Vermont USA, and can be picked up, delivered locally, or shipped to anywhere in the continental USA. Many of our products can be shipped via UPS. For a shipping cost, please add the item to your cart to calculate shipping to your location. For products without online ordering, or products that are too large to ship UPS and need to be shipped via truck or delivered locally, please contact us for shipping/delivery costs.
*Free Local Curbside Delivery Terms & Conditions:
Free Local Curbside Delivery available throughout the Northeastern USA
- Curbside delivery definition: We will back up as close as we can with our vehicle to your installation site and off-load your product. We cannot carry your product further than the side/rear of our truck/trailer. Our delivery vehicles cannot go off of approved driveway surfaces (ie on grass, etc.).
- Free delivery available on The Dock Doctors® Stock Products only. Please see chart below for minimum purchase amounts to qualify for free delivery. Free delivery does not apply to rowing or paddle docks.
- Connect-A-Dock, Boat Lifts, canopies & accessories – free delivery applies to products in stock only.
- If you want your product installed, please inquire on rates for this service – free delivery does not apply.
- Additional fees apply for wide loads (assembled boat lifts) and ferry charges, if needed.
- Purchases under $1000 are subject to a $2.50 per mile one-way charge from Ferrisburgh, VT. A ground shipping method/charge by another source such as Common Carrier or UPS may be more feasible depending on the product purchased.
- **Due to regulations for hourly driving restrictions by the Federal Motor Carrier there may be an additional fee applicable to deliveries 200 miles or over for overnight charges.