Shipping, Pick Up and Local Curbside Delivery
Nationwide shipping of many of our products & free curbside delivery throughout the Northeast or pick-up and save.
Our products are manufactured in Vermont USA, and can be picked up, delivered locally, or shipped to anywhere in the continental USA. Many of our products can be shipped via UPS. For a shipping cost, please add the item to your cart to calculate shipping to your location. For products without online ordering or products that are too large to ship UPS and need to be shipped via truck or delivered locally, please contact us for shipping/delivery costs.
Local Curbside Delivery or we will Pay You to Pick Up
If you are located in the Northeast, we offer free curbside delivery or we will pay you to pick up your order. See below for minimum purchase amounts and free mileage or pick-up discounts. Please contact us for more details, or request a free quote on your waterfront project.
*Free Local Curbside Delivery Terms & Conditions:
- Curbside delivery definition: We will back up as close as we can with our vehicle to your installation site and off-load your product. We cannot carry your product further than the side/rear of our truck/trailer. Our delivery vehicles cannot go off of approved driveway surfaces (ie on grass, etc.).
- Free delivery available on The Dock Doctors® Stock Products only. Please see chart above for minimum purchase amounts to qualify for free delivery. Free delivery does not apply to Rowing or Paddle Docks or Ultimate Boat Lifts.
- Boat Lifts, canopies & accessories – free delivery applies to products in stock only.
- If you want your product installed, please inquire on rates for this service – free delivery does not apply.
- Additional fees apply for wide loads (assembled boat lifts) & ferry charges, if needed.
- Purchases under $2,000 are subject to a $4.00 per mile one way charge from Ferrisburgh, VT. A ground shipping method/charge by another source such as Common Carrier or UPS may be more feasible depending on product purchased.
- ^Due to regulations for hourly driving restrictions by the Federal Motor Carrier there may be an additional fee applicable to deliveries 200 miles or over for overnight charges.