Home Kayak Launches & Lifts Launch Port System
Freestanding Launch Port System
Residential launch dock designed for sites with minimal water fluctuation.
Easily board and launch your craft with our freestanding Launch Port System. Ideal for controlled bodies of water with minimal water fluctuation, the launch system is at a fixed level. For sites with fluctuating water, see our launch port lift or kayak lifts — which will raise and lower your crafts.
- Ideal for controlled bodies of water with minimal fluctuation
- Fixed height non-skid Sure-Step® platform
- Non-marring Stoltz® rollers
- Variety of layouts available by adding more leg dock sections to accommodate individual sites
- Optional grab and launch rails offer more control when gliding on and off the launch platform
- Base unit* includes: (1) 4’ × 8’ & (1) 4’ × 10’ standard duty aluminum leg dock sections with Sure-Step® decking
Download product information flyer with pricing
Freestanding Launch Port
Boarding Handle (optional)
Grab & Launch Rails (optional)
Safe and easy kayak launch from your dock or shoreline
Freestanding launch incorporated into our aluminum leg docks
Our freestanding kayak launch dock is ideal for controlled bodies of water with minimal fluctuation
Easy access boarding handle
Grab & launch rails
Our launch port systems can be integrated into our aluminum leg docks
Kayak launch port for easy and safe kayak launching on your pond or lake
The non-marring Stoltz rollers allow for easy launching of your kayak
Our freestanding kayak launch dock can be integrated into our aluminum leg docks
For sites with fluctuating water, see our launch port lift or kayak lift & launch — which will raise and lower your crafts.