Dock Mounted Roller
For kayak, canoes and other small crafts.
Designed to assist you when moving your kayak or other small craft on or off your dock. This universal mount keel roller can be mounted to the dock frame or dock decking (any dock with wood or composite decking, including non-Dock Doctors docks).
- Roller: 14 ¼" x 3"
- Total width with bracket: 17"
- Includes 5/16" x 2 1/2" full thread hardware to accommodate a variety of mounting options
The high-quality roller is a non-marring, polyurethane Stoltz keel roller. Includes universal mounting bracket made from marine-grade aluminum and stainless steel hardware to mount to dock decking or frame. Made by The Dock Doctors in the USA.
Universal fit keel roller that mounts to dock frame or dock decking. Roller can be mounted to any dock with wood or composite decking (including non-Dock Doctors docks). Includes 5/16" x 2 1/2" full thread stainless steel hardware to accommodate a variety of mounting options.
Track Frame Mount
Exclusive fit for Dock Doctors medium duty aluminum track frame floating docks.
- Roller: 14 ¼" x 3" (non-marring, polyurethane Stoltz roller)
- Total width: 17" (with universal mounting bracket)
- Hardware: 5/16" x 2 1/2" (included, to accommodate a variety of mounting options)
We ship our kayak/canoe rollers to anywhere in the continental USA. For orders to AK and HI, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Please click "add to cart" to get a shipping cost to your zip code.