We design, manufacture and install a variety of commercial products for waterfront and more
We offer a complete line of products for commercial marinas, municipal waterfronts, homeowners associations, waterfront resorts, children's summer camps, and a variety of other commercial entities.
Our experienced design staff, manufacturing team and installation crews offer:
- Innovative concepts for the most unusual sites or circumstances
- On-site consultation to devise the most effective project plan
- Conceptual layouts illustrating our recommendations
- State of the art manufacturing facility — no project too small or too large
- Collaboration with architectural engineering companies
- Designs can be certified and stamped by a licensed engineer
- ADA compliant designs
We can plan, design and manufacture a diverse range of products, including commercial marina systems, commercial gangways, wetland bridges, industrial exterior stair systems and pile platforms, wave attenuators, ADA docks, commercial dock and launch systems, and fishing piers. This product diversity allows us to work with a wide range of clients for their waterfront projects - from planning and design, manufacturing and installation. Our commitment to quality and our experienced professional staff is the key to the success of your project.
All of our commercial and industrial products are custom designed and fabricated at our 25,000 square foot facility in Ferrisburgh VT. We fabricate waterfront and non-waterfront systems, ranging from commercial stairways, pile platforms, fishing platforms, and a variety of other custom projects.
We have experience working with all types of commercial entities:
- Commercial Marinas & Municipalities
- Hydro dam & Utility Companies (see our Brookfield Power Plant project)
- Federal & State Agencies
- Homeowner Associations
For more information, download our Commercial Catalog