Wetland Walkways & Pedestrian Bridges
Custom designed and manufactured pedestrian walkways over wetlands and marshes, beach access and golf cart bridges.
Our wetland bridges and walkways offer a variety of options for transitioning over wetlands, beach dunes, marshes and small bodies of water. Available in both floating and permanent pile structures, our bridges and walkways are custom fabricated using galvanized steel, and are designed to meet the needs of residential, municipal, commercial and ADA accessible sites.
Our custom bridges are designed for use as a pedestrian walkway or for small recreational vehicles such as golf carts, snowmobiles and ATV’s. Truss, pier supported or free-span frame styles are incorporated pending the site and anticipated use. We offer installation of shoreline concrete abutments either pre-cast or formed in place for bridge designs that require this type of securing method.
Both our bridges and walkways are very versatile with regard to rail design, decking selection along with optional powder coat finish to cover the galvanized steel to blend into the surroundings.
- Available in both floating and permanent pile structures
- Custom designed and manufactured for your specific site needs
- Our pile supported steel platforms are often incorporated into the design for shore attachment versus a concrete abutment
- We offer a variety of handrails, finishes and decking materials
- Ideal for pedestrian walkways, golf cart bridges, wetlands and marshes, beach access, snowmobiles, handicapped access
- Designs can be certified and stamped by licensed engineer
- ADA compliant systems available
Available in both floating & permanent pile structures. Custom designed & manufactured for your specific site. A variety of handrails, finishes & decking materials.
Our wetland bridges, permanent walkways and floating walkways are ideal for:
- Pedestrian walkways
- Golf cart bridges
- Wetlands & marshes
- Beach access
- Beach dunes
- Handicapped access
For a free quote on your project, simply complete our online site survey (or download a printable one) and one of our waterfront specialists will contact you.