Leg & Wheel Docks
Heavy Duty Steel Truss Frame
Designed for exposed sites and rough water conditions, our heavy duty steel truss leg and wheel docks are incomparable for strength and durability. The heavy duty steel truss frame allows water to pass through the frame. Adjustable leg stanchions built into the frame allow for raising and lowering the dock to accommodate fluctuating water levels. Available with removable cedar or NyloDeck® composite decking – or upgrade to Ipe decking. Manufactured locally in Vermont, USA.
Download a PDF of the Heavy Duty Steel Truss Leg & Wheel Docks
section from our catalog
Galvanized Steel Truss Leg and Wheel Docks
- Designed for exposed sites
- Heavy duty 9" steel truss frame is incomparable for strength & durability
- Adjustable leg stanchions built into frame
- Removable cedar deck panels (maintenance-free NyloDeck®, Trex® composite or Ipe hardwood decking also available)
- Optional powder coated frame available
- Standard sections available in 4' & 6' widths
- Optional wood skirt boards & post covers to camouflage the truss frame
- For extreme rough and deep water sites, consider our Mega Duty docks
See a photo gallery of our heavy duty steel truss docks.
Install yourself, or use our seasonal installation & removal service.
4 foot waves with no damage...
"I just wanted to thank you for the professionalism that you showed in preparation before Irene hit and getting all my docks and boat lifts as secure as possible. By removing the decking from the steel truss frames and the canopy off the boat lift, I was able to watch the hurricane push 4 foot waves against my shoreline with no damage." - G.E., Lake Champlain, VT
See more customer testimonials
- 4' × 8' leg dock
- 4' × 10' leg dock
- 6' × 10' leg dock
- 4' × 16' wheel dock
- 6' × 16' wheel dock
- 4' × 16' wheel dock with 4' × 8' "L"
- 6' × 16' wheel dock with 4' × 8' "L"
- 2' × 10' catwalk (standard duty)
- 3' × 3' × 4' triangle corner