Articulating & Lift Docks
Galvanized steel truss frame dock systems that raise for winter storage. Variety of shore-hitch options.
Permanent dock systems are beneficial with regard to maintaining on a seasonal basis. However, some sites are not favorable for permanent structures based on the potential for ice damage or permit regulations. Our articulating, cantilever and lift style docks are the best alternative in these situations and typically allow for the systems to be seasonally serviced without physically entering into the water.
- The lift dock provides the benefit of a permanent dock but with the advantage of raising it to protect from ice damage
- Variety of configurations based on individual needs and often permit restrictions
- U-shape layout provides the option to raise a boat lift in conjunction with lifting the dock for seasonal storage
- Galvanized steel truss frame with a variety of decking options
- Aesthetic options available to camouflage the steel components
- Concrete pad or our shore-side pile platform are typical options for the shore mount connection
- An alternative to Articulating and Lift Docks when aesthetically a raised dock is not desired or if permitting does not allow
- During the winter months, with the use of a counterbalance/winch system, the cantilever dock remains parallel to the water/support legs slid up out of water
- Much like the articulating dock, a concrete pad or shore-side pile platform are typical options for the shore mount connection
- Galvanized steel truss frame with a variety of options for decking