Design - Manufacture - Install
The Dock Doctors designs, manufactures and installs residential, commercial and municipal waterfront products - including docks, commercial marinas, boatlifts, stairs, hillside trolleys, boathouses, gangways, and other waterfront access products.
With over 30 years of experience, we have the knowledge of the structural integrity required in the Northeast. We have designed, manufactured and installed 1000's of dock systems lakes, rivers, bays, and sounds within the Eastern United States, including Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, the Adirondacks, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Long Island Sound, the Hudson Corridor and beyond.
Our extensive range of knowledge and expertise allows us to offer a very diverse - and often innovative - product line to meet the challenges of site conditions and unique situations. Please contact us or complete our site survey for a free estimate on your waterfront project today.
Whether it's a complex commercial or residential application, The Dock Doctors will evaluate your site geography so we can recommend the most cost effective, efficient solution, while still maintaining the highest level of quality and durability. We offer in-house and on-site consulting, conceptual layouts, and designs based on your individual site and use requirements.
We are experienced with state and local permitting, as well as working with insurance companies in the unfortunate event of insurance replacement due to weather related losses.
- We understand the expectations of permitting agencies and have the ability to design and work within their regulatory perimeters.
- We have long standing relationship with Vermont State and New York State Permitting Agencies, and are listed as a preferred vendor for the New York State DEC.
- We can serve as the middleman or intermediary with permitting agencies and insurance companies.
All our products are manufactured in our 25,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility in Ferrisburgh, Vermont. We strive to source all our our raw materials from within North America. We offer Industrial-grade hot-dipped galvanized steel , powder coated steel and High-grade marine aluminum.
We have the equipment, knowledge and experienced staff to ensure a smooth and quality installation.
- Work barges with hydraulic cranes
- Fleet of service vehicles to cover the northeast region
- Scuba-certified staff for under water work
For our customers convenience, we have three locations in VT and NY, and a seasonal distribution facility in FL. Our outdoor displays in VT and NY are open year-round for you to stop by and enjoy anytime.
- Ferrisburgh VT (showroom and manufacturing facility)
Open year-round map
19 Little Otter Lane, Ferrisburgh, VT
- Lake Placid / Saranace Lake NY (seasonal showroom)
Open mid-May to mid-August map
876 State Route 86, Ray Brook, NY (located midway between Lake Placid and Saranac Lake)
- Lake George NY (outdoor product display)
Visit any time map
2963 Lake Shore Drive (Rte 9N), Lake George, NY
- Englewood FL (seasonal distribution facility)
By Appointment Only » November 1 - April 1