Kayak Ladder Lift & Launch
Launch your kayak from your seawall with our innovative Kayak Ladder Lift & Launch. This innovative seawall launch provides a smooth transition for you and your kayak to and from the top of your seawall or permanent dock system to the water. The built-in ladder and launch platform raises and lowers up to 6 feet so you can safely and easily launch your kayak from your seawall (also great for paddleboards, canoes, and other small non-motorized crafts). The platform features Sure-Step® vinyl decking with a built-in boarding handle, paddle hook and kayak leash to secure your craft.
Three models available:
- KLL-100 for crafts up to 100 lbs., with a lifting height of 6'.
- KLL-400 for crafts up to 400 lbs., with a lifting height of 6'.
- KDL-100 for crafts up to 100 lbs. with a lifting height of 32" (for docks that are a minimal distance off the water, does not include ladder)
Interested in purchasing a Kayak Ladder Lift & Launch?
Call us at 1 (800) 870-6756 — or please fill out this form and one of our sales staff will contact you.
Product Display Locations!
See a listing of our showrooms and locations where you can see the Kayak Ladder Lift.
Kayak Ladder Lift & Launch
- Marine grade aluminum frame with optional white powder coated finish
- Accommodates all kayaks, canoes & paddle boards (not designed for Jet skis)
- Boarding handle with built-in paddle hook, kayak leash to secure craft
- Sure-Step® decking on platform & slip-resistant ladder treads
- Adjustable aluminum & vinyl bunks
- 6’ lifting height
- Stainless steel fasteners
- UHMW guides for smooth operation
- Dutton-Lainson brake winch or optional electric winch
- Optional items: roller to move kayak on and off lift; triangle platform extension to provide an easier transition to ladder
I just want to say WOW! This is an amazing Kayak launch system. I installed it myself on our canal seawall. I also purchased the 2 Kayak rack and I couldn't be happier. My wife has balance issues from a back injury and with this set up she can move the Kayak off the rack and slide it right on to the lift. She can lower it down to the water get in and off she goes. She is so happy to have a way to get her Kayak in the water all by herself when ever she wants. So glad I found this system and it was worth every penny. Thanks so much!!! - John K., Verified Reviewer
I had the kayak lift installed on the end of my deck and I absolutely LOVE it. Working with Dock Doctors was a wonderful experience. Easy to get in touch with and very responsive! Thank-you Andre! I wanted something that I would be able to use on my own (I'm a female in my 50s). I am able to slide the kayak easily on and off the lift, crank it up and down on my own. Since I have every intention of kayaking through my 60s, 70s and 80s I appreciate the metal handle/overhang for balance for getting in and out. Great design, easy to use and fantastic customer service! -
Lorraine M., Verified Reviewer
It is TERRIFIC! My husband who is 74 years old can now use the kayak. I can even use it for my paddleboard, if I want. We purchased the lower Kayak Launch (dock-mounted) - and we did have to reinforce the dock boards to mount (every dock situation is different). Use Hint: For someone who does not have the flexibility or leg strength to go from a kayak-leg-extended-extended-sitting position to a standing position, replace the bungee cords with rope, and a loop to hook onto the kayak launch outer bar hooks – and VOILA – works just fine and Kayak stays put with dismounting! My husband is so happy to be able to kayak with me again, while I paddleboard. Thank you for giving us something back!!!
Anda and Mick Ray, Verified Reviewer
See a photo gallery of our Kayak Ladder Lift & Launch