Kayak Ladder Lift & Launch
Launch your kayak from your seawall or dock
Launch your kayak from your seawall with our innovative Kayak Ladder Lift & Launch. This innovative seawall launch provides a smooth transition for you and your kayak to and from the top of your seawall or permanent dock system to the water. The built-in ladder and launch platform raises and lowers up to 6 feet so you can safely and easily launch your kayak from your seawall (also great for paddleboards, canoes, and other small non-motorized crafts). The platform features Sure-Step® vinyl decking with a built-in boarding handle, paddle hook and kayak leash to secure your craft.
Kayak Lift & Launch
- Marine grade aluminum frame with optional white powder coated finish
- Accommodates all kayaks, canoes & paddle boards (not designed for Jet skis)
- Boarding handle with built-in paddle hook, kayak leash to secure craft
- Sure-Step® decking on platform & slip-resistant ladder treads
- Adjustable aluminum & vinyl bunks
- KLL-100 has a lifting height of 6 feet
- KLL-400 has a lifting height of 6 feet designed for extra wide crafts (up to 51 inch max beam)
KDL-100 model designed for docks that are a minimal distance off the water has a 30" lifting height
- Stainless steel fasteners
- UHMW guides for smooth operation
- Dutton-Lainson brake winch or optional electric winch
- Optional items: roller to move kayak on and off lift; transition step to provide an easier transition to ladder
- Download product information flyer with pricing
See a photo gallery of our kayak lift and launches.
Kayak Launch Models
- KLL-100: For crafts up to 100 lbs. with a max beam of 38 inches. Lifting height of 6 feet (ships UPS).
- KDL-100: For crafts up to 100 lbs. with a max beam of 38 inches. Lifting height of 30 inches (ships UPS).
- KDL-400: For crafts up to 400 lbs. with a max beam of 51 inches. Lifting height of 6 feet (ships freight).