City of Dover Rowing Dock and Kayak Launch
Aluminum frame floating rowing dock system with integrated ADA accessible kayak launch.
Aluminum frame rowing dock with 38' x 7' aluminum gangway and commercial kayak launch for the City of Dover, NH. Our pile dock serves as a shore hitch over a muddy shoreline.
- 7” Aluminum Track Frame with 6" freeboard
- Heavy-duty, stainless-steel connection hinges
- The modular track-style frame allows easy additions of optional components and multiple layout options
- Foam-filled black polyethylene floats
- Cedar decking, or upgrade to optional Ipe or composite
- Optional marine grade black vinyl edge fender
- Optional debris diverter protects the dock from floating debris often seen in river settings