Bay Harbor Marina
Complete renovation of an existing marina on Lake Champlain. Includes redesign, fabrication, and installation of a new 200+ slip steel truss floating dock system.
Complete renovation of an existing marina on Lake Champlain in Colchester, Vermont.
- Winter 2013-2014: Design, Fabrication and Permitting
- Winter 2014-2015: Delivery & Installation
- Project Completion: Summer 2015
- Commercial grade 200+ slip steel truss floating dock system
- Integrated wave attenuators on outer docks
- State of the art full-service dock providing fuel service and pump-out 800’ from shore
- Redesign and construction of pile-supported platform for 30-ton Con-o-lift hydraulic travel lift
- All marina utilities integrated via a custom-designed gangway utility trough & concrete utilities chase
- Permitting completed with applicable state and federal agencies