Simply idle up and drive to dock and roll-off to launch.
Safe harbor for your personal watercraft!
The Connect-A-Port XL6 by Connect-A-Dock® with universal hull support makes docking your personal watercraft safe and easy! Simply idle up and drive on to dock and roll-off to launch.
Connect-A-Port Features & Benefits
- Accommodates 1, 2, 3 and 4-place personal watercrafts
- Ultra-tough, polyethylene construction
- Multiple rollers
- Patented bow stop
- Cable & clip for securing PWC
- Anti-skid walk area
- Universal hull support
- Front or side mounting
- 5-Year product warranty
- Attachment kit for fixed & floating docks
- Connecting hardware to link multiple units (side by side)
- Bow stop winch (to help secure your PWC in rougher water conditions)
Local Delivery & Installation of boat lifts available throughout the Northeast, click here for details.
Dimensions: 72" × 156" × 23" (182.88 cm × 396.24 cm × 58.42 cm)
Maximum flotation: 2000 lbs. (907.2 kg)
Weight: 375 lbs. (170.1 kg)
*price does not include attachment or connecting hardware to dock system.
Dock Connection Kits
Connect-A-Dock Kit (part# AKS1212): $160
Fixed Dock Kit (part# PC1212): $150
Floating Dock Kit (part# AHK1212): $1507
Connecting multiple units:
Side-by-side Kit (part# AKC1212): $216