Simply idle up and drive to dock and roll-off to launch.
Safe harbor for your personal watercraft!
The Connect-A-Port 2XL by Connect-A-Dock® with universal hull support makes docking personal watercraft safe and easy! Simply idle up and drive to dock and roll-off to launch.
PWC Docking adds a safe harbor for your one, two or three-place personal watercraft. Connect to a 2000 series Connect-A-Dock or purchase a attachment kit for fixed and floating docks.
Connect-A-Port Features & Benefits
- Accommodates 1, 2, 3 and 4-place personal watercrafts
- Ultra Tough, Polyethylene Construction
- Two Keel Rollers
- Four or Six Bow Rollers
- Patented Bow Stop
- Cable & Clip for securing PWC
- Multiple Molded-in Tie Down Loops or Handles
- Anti-skid Walk Area
- Universal Hull Support
- Front or Side Mounting
- 5-Year product warranty
- Attachment kit for fixed docks & other floating docks
Connecting hardware to link multiple units (side by side)
- Bow stop winch (help secure your Personal Watercraft in rougher water conditions)
Local Delivery & Installation of boat lifts available throughout the Northeast, click here for details.
Dimensions: 157" x 58.5" x 23"
(398.8 cm x 148.6 cm x 58.4 cm)
Maximum flotation: 1700 lbs (771 kg)
Weight: 340 lbs (154.2 kg)
*price does not include attachment or connecting hardware to dock system.
Dock Connection Kits
Connect-A-Dock Kit (part# AKS2000): $239
Fixed Dock Kit (part# AKF2001): $139
Floating Dock Kit (part# AHK2000): $137
Connecting multiple units:
Side-by-side Kit (part# AKC2002): $76