The Dock Doctors offers two styles of Rowing Docks, our heavy duty aluminum-frame rowing docks, which are made in the USA and readily available with minimal time frames. We are also the exclusive distributor of Connect-a-Dock modular maintenance-free polyethylene Rowing Docks.
Designed for either residential or commercial use on lakes and rivers, our heavy duty aluminum-frame rowing docks feature a modular design for a variety of layout options. Our knowledge of many types of anchoring methods is crucial for the integrity of the floating dock system. Designed for commercial or residential applications, our rowing docks are made in the USA and readily available with minimal time frames.
- 7” Aluminum Track Frame with 6" freeboard
- Heavy-duty, stainless-steel connection hinges
- Modular track-style frame allows easy additions of optional components and multiple layout options
- Cedar, NyloDeck® composite or Ipe hardwood decking
- Foam filled black polyethylene floats
- Optional marine-grade black vinyl edge fender
- Optional debris diverter protects the dock from floating debris often seen in river settings
Download a PDF of the Heavy-Duty Aluminum Rowing Dock section of our catalog
Connect-A-Dock 1000 Series-Low Profile Systems are used as Rowing Docks at many of the U.S. regattas and boathouses. The versatile modular sections can create many different shapes and sizes with little effort. Rowers and rowing coaches will appreciate the dock’s stability, creating a safe platform for entering and exiting their shells. The maintenance-free polyethylene plastic won't rot, peel or splinter, and especially won't harm shells or sculls.
Download a PDF for more information on Connect-A-Dock Rowing Docks
The Dock Doctors are the exclusive distributors of Connect-a-Dock products for New England and New York. Please contact us for factory direct pricing, or to inquire about dealers in your area.