Connect-A-Dock Rowing Docks
Polyethylene plastic rowing docks by Connect-A-Dock
Connect-A-Dock Floating Dock Systems are used at many of the U.S. regattas and boathouses. The 1000 Series-Low Profile system can fit almost any need, and the versatile modular sections can create many different shapes and sizes with little effort. Whether it is a rowing dock, a leisure dock or a commercial application, Connect-A-Dock floating docks provide an environmentally safe solution.
The float sections are rotationally molded of durable, long-lasting polyethylene plastic. This plastic endures the elements and the 8-year warranty ensures its performance year after year. Rowers and rowing coaches will appreciate the dock’s stability, creating a safe platform for entering and exiting their shells.
This extra confidence allows the rowers to concentrate on the rowing event, rather than worry about their footing.
1000 Series Float Section
- 90” x 120” x 10” (228.6 cm x 304.8 cm x 25.4 cm)
- Maximum flotation: 2800 lbs (1270 kg) per module
- Freeboard: 8” (20.32 cm) above the water
- Sections start at $2,106
- Download a PDF for more information
- 8-inch freeboard
- Does not contain CCA
- Maintenance-free and will not rot, peel or splinter
- Slip-resistant wood grain texture ensures safety
- Features rigid underside support for stability
- Easy to install — no special tools required
- Resists UV rays, gas, oil and saltwater
- Made of space-aged plastic that won’t harm shells or rowing sculls