The Dock Doctors designed, manufactured and installed the marina at the new Mohawk Harbor, a 60-acre master planned community developed by The Galesi Group that will include offices, restaurants, apartment and retail along a mile of the Mohawk River in Schenectady, New York. The Mohawk Harbor is the only man-made harbor on the 200-year-old Erie Canal. The marina features 50 boat slips, an amphitheater and kayak launch.
The commercial floating dock system is custom designed and manufactured to contour to the curved seawall and man-made basin. The commercial floating docks feature hot-dipped galvanized steel frames with premium Ipe hardwood decking. A canoe / kayak launch allow easy boarding and launching.
- Custom designed and manufactured to contour to the curved seawall
- Anchoring designed for fluctuating river water levels and seasonal flooding
- ADA accessible
- Custom kayak launch
- Custom designed Harbor Master building
- 80’ long aluminum gangway
- Slips have potable water hookups and metered electrical service (30 or 60 amps available)
The Mohawk Harbor Aerial Video